Peter Peter Pumpkin Eater

 day20d

Have anyone of you heard this nursery rhyme before? 

Peter, Peter pumpkin eater,
Had a wife but couldn't keep her;
He put her in a pumpkin shell
And there he kept her very well.

That was all I could think of when I wore this outfit to the pumpkin patch to pick out our pumpkin.  Kind of gruesome if you think about it.  I mean, why did he need to keep her in a pumpkin shell?  To make sure she had no contact with the outside world?  To put her in her place, so to speak?  Either way, it rhymes so it must be good for children;) 

day20e
day20

Anywho, yesterday evening Zach and I drove to our sad little pumpkin patch to pick out a pumpkin for Halloween.  Since I'm never one to turn down an opportunity to take some outfit photos I figured I'd give it a whirl at the pumpkin patch and wear my most pumpkinst dress!!  I also wore the most illogical shoes, but I've been dying to wear them this fall so I couldn't help it.

day20c
day20b
day20f

I hope your trips to the pumpkin patch are a little more exciting than this place.  It's been a tradition to for me to go to this particular pumpkin patch since I was a child so I enjoy the nostalgic part of it all, but it's just not as fun as other places I've seen.  I may try and drag Zach out to one about 40 minutes away where there are hay rides, corn mazes and all sorts of things!

Dress, Thrifted
Aldo Boots, Thrifted
Leather Bracelets and Hair Clip, Leather booth 
Metal Bracelet, Yard Sale
Belt, Vintage