Clueless







If you ask me, I'd say it is pretty obvious that this outfit was inspired by the amazing

Cher Horowitz. This skirt instantly reminded me of her, and as a kid that grew up

in the 90's, she was (and still is) all that. I paired it with this sweater that I thrifted a

few weeks ago that I have been super excited to wear. Finally the weather is permitting

my recent thrift store finds to see the light of day! I have also been getting into jewelry

lately and absolutely love these rings from Milor. The silver and black one are both

from this amazing italian jewelry shop, and I must say I feel very fancy when I put them

on.



Hope you all had a wonderful Halloween weekend! Mine was fantastic. I was Minnie

Mouse one night and the Hamburglar the other. Check out some pictures here!





TWITTER.



Follow Flashes of Style









wearing: top- Thrifted

BB Dakota skirt c/o LuLu*s

Chelsea Crew wedges c/o LuLu*s

Honey Bee Mine necklace c/o ModCloth

black & silver ring c/o Milor