Worthwhile Summers

day29d

This summer is just flying by like crazy!!!  I love it!!  But I wish I could make it slow down just a bit more.  Every weekend it seems like I'm trying to shove as much summer time fun into my day as possible, but its so hard!! Real life will catch with me over the weekend and I'll end up just sitting around twiddling my thumbs.  This weekend is a little more exciting than all that, but not much.  As soon as the weather cools down a little more I still plan on walking up a light house, going back to the beach and seeing a baseball game.  

day29c
day29b
day29e

The best part about summer though is wearing all these light colored clothes I've been saving up.  This skirt was in my mend pile for three whole months and just last week I decided to get cracking on my mend pile of summer clothes.  Now it's my favorite skirt!  It's super light weight and the fabric is perfect.  And since its a pretty cream color, it goes with everything in my wardrobe.  I still have a bunch more stuff to get mended though, so I know what I'll be doing over my weekend.  More sewing!!  It's a good thing I enjoy doing it. 

day29f
day29

Denim Shirt, Ross
Vintage Skirt, Thrifted
Michael Kors Platforms, DSW