Humid with a Chance of Fuzzy

day21c

Has anyone else experience such intense humidity that it totally affects the way your camera lens focuses?  I can't believe how foggy my pictures have been turning out lately.  It's just so hot and we're so close to the ocean that it pretty much stays cloudy all the time and then the moisture just floats around causing a constant hazziness.  So pardon the extreme foggy and blurry pics during this hot summer month.  If anyone knows of a filter or something let me know:)

day21e
day21f
day21b

To combat some of the fogginess, I decided to do my pictures inside for a change.  I absolutely loved this outfit, despite how simple the color palette was, and wanted to photograph it.  The skirt was this homely looking skirt I spotted at the thrift store and decided to chop off its length to something more flattering.  The color, fabric and cute waist detail were just perfect for me.  I then mixed in a black top and threw on my trusty red leather belt.  This belt is going to save a ton of my outfits.  I love the pretty tooled details in it.

day21
day21d

Blouse, Thrifted
Vintage Skirt, Thrifted
Vintage Belt, Thrifted
Flats, UO