A Casual Afternoon








Uhh so please excuse that thing on the top of my head. I could have sworn I was wearing a neat and tidy bun on my head but boy was I wrong. Anyways it has just been so hot lately that I have really been wanting to wear as little as possible/chop all of my hair off. AKA mini skirts/dresses and short shorts are basically what I have been turning to. These photos were taken by Dylana before heading to her place. This beautiful street is right next to both of our places. We are so lucky right? She made me an omelete complete with spinach and pesto. Yum! We even watched when Harry Met Sally while eating as well.

Anyways, I am so excited it is Friday! It's going to be a great weekend to be in Philly! hope you all have a lovely weekend.


PS- another summer mixtape to come soon :)

TWITTER.

Follow Flashes of Style


wearing: top c/o Calico
skirt- Urban Outfitters
bag- ebay
shoes c/o Ruche